Senior Digital Content Specialist
archer>malmo, a full-service advertising agency in Memphis, TN, is seeking a full-time information architect. This team player will generate creative ideas on developing the best possible user experience for our clients while respecting their business requirements. The position requires knowledge of user-centered design best practices and research methodologies. The information architect will work closely with our clients and our digital creative, technical and strategy departments to architect site and content structure, data flows and user interactions for websites and applications.
- Gather, evaluate and present industry and audience research, stakeholder requirements and competitive analysis
- Incorporate findings into UI design, and communicate results to the project team and clients
- Develop wireframes, site maps, schematics, process maps, user-task analysis and visual specifications to describe the optimum user experience
- Plan and conduct card sorting activities, focus groups and usability testing activities; analyze findings and ensure learnings are incorporated into user interface design
- Conduct group reviews with agency digital team members and account service teams
- Define usability test plans, moderate sessions and analyze usability data for prototypes and wireframes
- 3-5 years of information architecture and/or user/interface design experience
- BA or BS in information architecture, user experience design, interaction design, computer science, human computer interaction or a related area
- Good knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology, user- centered design principles and practices
- Experience with mockup and prototyping tools like Visio, OmniGraffle, Balsamiq, Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong conceptual and strategic thinking skills
What's in it for you?
Ad Age recently named archer>malmo one of the top 10 places to work in advertising. What makes this especially cool? The employees are the voters. Which means folks here are pretty happy. And not just because we took the vote on Beer Cart Friday.
At a>m, you'll work with one of the most highly regarded marketing teams in the Southeast, alongside some the smartest, most talented people in the country.
Our client list is sturdy and varied. You'll have opportunities to cross verticals and audiences, tackling consumer-facing CPG campaigns today, B2B logistics initiatives tomorrow. There's never a dull moment, and through it all, you can rest assured that your voice, ideals and big ideas are as welcomed and valued as your work.
In addition to managing and growing our existing client roster, you'll play an integral role in a>m ventures, the creative investment arm of archer>malmo.
So. Ready to come out of hiding? Get in touch with us. Send over your work and show off your best projects.
While you're at it, send a cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. (No phone calls, please.)
We look forward to hearing from you.
Back to top
Senior Digital Content Specialist
The largest ad agency in Memphis, Tennessee, is looking for a Senior Digital Content Specialist with strong
writing skills, passion about digital marketing, and focus on driving effective results for clients. If writing
clear, optimized, persuasive content for digital consumption is what you love to do, then we want you on our team.
- Strong digital writing skills and a great proficiency in both AP and Yahoo! style guide
- 3–5 years of experience writing and editing copy for websites, including keyword research, metadata
writing and search engine optimization
- Understanding of website usability principles and ux design
- Familiarity creating and applying personas for determining effective content strategy
- 3–5 years of experience crafting copy for other online media, including search marketing, display advertising,
email, social media and mobile apps
- Willingness to assist team in client presentations and new business pitches as needed
- Experience in medical writing (both b2b and b2c)
- Success with developing testing plans for content optimization
- Ability to convert findings into usable insights and recommendations
- Zest for "agency lifestyle" (i.e., a fast-pace with long hours and a litany of ongoing projects)
What You Get
- To be part of a team that sets the bar for digital marketing excellence in the mid–south
- To collaborate with our digital strategists, creative talent and production team to produce awesome work
- An opportunity to spend every day at one of the top ten agencies to work for
- Great coffee, free cokes, and a stylish work space in downtown Memphis with views of the Mississippi River
If you are a gifted writer and content creator who needs more challenges and new opportunities, send us your resume,
salary requirement and a couple of digital writing samples to email@example.com.
No phone calls, please.
Back to the top